We serve Airports in that airports are getting viable for aviation usage and for pilots or Aviator Entrepreneurs to make their dreams private and business wise come true.
Imagine, how nice would it be to wake up and walk to the balcony with a cup of coffee and overlook the runway to explore the weather for flying, pull out your aircraft out of your hangar underneath your home, go flying for private or business and return to enjoy the evening sunset on your balcony.
For many General Aviation (GA) airports, it is hard for the airfield owner to make the airfield viable for aviation usage. One way of achieving benefit efficiency is to attract a number of based aviation companies by having a number of Dutch-Houses // Hangar Houses on the airfield or create an airpark for sharing costs and benefits or collect yearly ground lease revenue to make your airport financially future proof. The concept of living next to one’s hobby or work is not new.
Also ideally to redeveloping of old military airfields/airports and reshape them in the landscape as airpark living communities. Looking to the future where air travel will change in perhaps flying cars and manned drones powered by innovations like hydrogen or 100% synthetic fuel.
A Dutch Houses – Hangar House is a revolutionair all in one design with the mindset to a sustainable future with all newest products and innovative features incorporated.
Create your own design; On the images shown on this webpage you see the standard version with the upper-building centered on top. But you can create you own vision and style together with our architect which will help you create your perfect building/house.
For Aviation usage you could think of:
- Fueling station
- Airfield controle tower
- Rooms/studio’s for holiday rental included hangar space.
- Maintenance shop
- Aircraft cleaning shop
- Pilotshop with hangar space rental
- Parachute jumping school
- Drone flight school/maintenance and shop
- Aircraft dealer
- Sightseeing company
- Home build aircraft manufacture
- Or other aviation related activities like offices on the first floor.
- Or just have your luxury penthouse above your hangar.
Bare in mind that locations on an airfield are rare and by that unique. Below a floor plan example how your future Dutch Houses – Hangar House may look like.
What do we offer:
- Hangar and overhead doors and small doors for the outside
- Triple glass windows for total building, including sliding doors.
- Casing includes Stairs, technical room and option for an elevator
- Balcony and Balustrade fence
- Roof 8> RC value and side wall with an 8> RC value
- Solar system (option)
- Or revolutionair all electric hybrid ceramic heating system (option)
- Climate control heat pumps with airconditioning (cooling). (option)
- Installation work (option)
- Smart home system (option)
- Kitchen and bathroom (on budget)
- Central vacuum cleaning system (option)
- The inner walls system and doors in the house, (which allow you to configure the 1e floor layout as your taste and needs).
- Unique to all Dutch Houses is the storey floor construction which can hold a load of between 800kg/m2 to 1.000kg/m2 without supporting pillars or load-bearing walls as on the ground floor and first floor and the fire delay with fire resistance class A1
- We can create a free span of more than 600m2 per building.
We deliver the Dutch Houses – Hangar House basic casco and from there you can make your Hangar House as luxurious as you like with added items like
- One piece hydraulic hangar-door up to 30m wide 10m height (in-house production)
- Aluminium and Tinted windows or thickened windows
- Stone strip panels
- Wood panels
- Iron panels
- Facade cladding or deck floor
- The most luxurious kitchen and badroom to install
- Automated doors with sensors and remote control
- Rain water tank collecting system up to 50.000. liters for indoor and outdoor usage (toilet, douche, car cleaning, property cleaning, clothes washing, gardening and even purer drinkwater uses than regular from your drinking water company with the absence of chalk. Rain water for home use.
We deliver the Hangar House in several versions and sizes:
- Hangar House Villa Jet – 21m x 27.6m with balustrade
- Hangar House Villa Turbine – 18m x 23m with balustrade
- Hangar House Villa Piston – 15m x 18.4m with balustrade
- Hangar House Villa Helicopter – 12m x 13.8m with balustrade
- Hangar House Villa Air balloon – 9m x 13.8m with balustrade
- Hangar House Villa Glider – 9m x 9.2m without Balustrade
- Marina House with or without balustrade in different sizes
- Hangar House agrarian (more generation) in development
If you are interested in our Dutch-Hangar House, as airport owner/director or as potential owner Please fill in the form and we will contact you.
This Hangar House can be build turn-key ready in just 12-16 weeks time frame from the moment your signing the purchase agreement and all permits are granted till you get delivered your keys. This is because we work and build by checklist performance, efficient and accurate to accomplish your perfect home.
We developed this Dutch Houses – Hangar house for the Dutch market but do deliver abroad within Europe and USA. Explore our website to find location and more information.
- Ask us how the procedure works for delivering the Hangar House outside the Netherlands in Europe, U.K. and the USA
Let us know if you want our hangar houses onto your airport or want more information about the hangar houses and take the survey